The Chevy Silverado is a range of trucks manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand. The current production Silverado 1500 is a full-size pickup truck that comes in nine unique trims to suit different needs. It has a range of powertrain options, including a turbo four-cylinder, two V-8s, and a Duramax diesel, and has a maximum towing capacity of 13,300 pounds.
The fourth generation of the model line was introduced for the 2019 model year. Some updates for the 2024 model year include two new metallic paint options, Lakeshore Blue and Slate Gray, and the Midnight Edition is now available on High Country trim.
The Blackout appearance package can now be added on Custom, Custom Trail Boss, RST, and LT Trail Boss models. If you’re interested in purchasing a used Chevy Silverado 1500, you can find them for sale on websites such as CarMax and AutoTrader.
Common Queries About Chevy Silverado
- How to Disable Auto Door Lock Silverado
- Can You Put a 6.2 in a 5.3 Silverado
- How to Make Fog Lights Come on With Headlights Silverado
- What Year Silverado Wheels are Interchangeable
- Are Silverado And Avalanche Parts Interchangeable
- How to Turn on Fog Lights on Chevy Silverado
- Will a Suburban Door Fit a Silverado
- What Should the Oil Pressure Be on a 2008 Silverado
- How to Tell If Silverado Has Dfm
- How to Put down Center Console in Chevy Silverado 2022
- What Size Socket to Remove Silverado Seats
- How to Tell What Trim Your Silverado is
- How to Fix Service Esc Chevy Silverado
- How to Disengage 4 Wheel Drive Chevy Silverado
- How Fast Can You Drive in 4 Auto Silverado
- How Low Can You Lower a 4X4 Silverado
- How to Disable Abs Brakes on Chevy Silverado
- How to Check Mileage on Chevy Silverado
- Will 2015 Silverado Wheels Fit 2004
- How to Tell If Silverado 2500 is Hd
What is the fuel economy of the Chevy Silverado?
The fuel economy of the Chevy Silverado varies depending on the engine and configuration. According to fueleconomy.gov, the 2022 Chevy Silverado with a diesel engine has a fuel economy of 24 MPG in the city and 22 MPG combined.
The 2023 Chevy Silverado has a gas mileage of up to 26 MPG combined with the 3.0-liter, six-cylinder diesel engine and up to 20 MPG combined with the 2.7-liter, inline-four gasoline engine.
The gas mileage of the 2022 Chevy Silverado can climb up to 23 city/31 highway MPG with the optional turbo-diesel engine.
The 2023 Chevy Silverado mpg specifications can reach up to 24 MPG city and 29 MPG highway depending on the exact Silverado 1500 configuration. The 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 has a fuel economy of 23 MPG in the city and 31 MPG on the highway. The fuel economy of the Chevy Silverado can vary depending on the specific model and engine configuration.