The Toyota Camry is a midsize sedan that has been in production since 1982. It is known for its reliability, spacious cabins, robust resale values, and comfort. The 2024 Toyota Camry has a 203-horsepower 4-cylinder engine that returns tolerable fuel economy.
The Camry has grown since the 1990s to fit the mid-size classification. The 2024 Camry comes in a wide range of models and trim lines, including the Camry Hybrid, which has an EPA-estimated rating of 46 mpg combined.
Some notable features of the Camry Hybrid include LED headlights, 19-in. gloss-black wheels, and a hybrid energy monitor that shows the hybrid system working in real-time to help you adjust your driving habits for better efficiency. The Camry is available in a range of colors, including Midnight Black Metallic and Wind Chill Pearl with two-tone Midnight Black Metallic roof.
Most Common Queries About Toyota Camry Model
- How Big is Toyota Camry Gas Tank
- How to Fix Check Hybrid System Toyota Camry
- How Many Gallons of Gas Does a Toyota Camry Hold
- How Much Does a Toyota Camry Hybrid Battery Cost?
- What Oil Does a 2015 Toyota Camry Take?
- Can You Put E85 in a Toyota Camry
- How Much is a Hybrid Battery for a Toyota Camry?
- How to Get into Trunk from Back Seat Toyota Camry
- What Type of Oil Does a Toyota Camry Take
- What Size Battery Does a 2010 Toyota Camry Use?
- How Big is the Gas Tank on a Toyota Camry
- How to Start Toyota Camry With Key
- How to Turn off Automatic High Beams Toyota Camry
- How to Unlock Toyota Camry Without Key
- What Colors Does Toyota Camry Come In?
- How to Clean Pre Collision Sensor Toyota Camry
- What are the Best Tires for a Toyota Camry?
- How to Open 2018 Toyota Camry Trunk Without Key
- Does Toyota Camry Have Remote Start
- What Oil Does 2018 Toyota Camry Use?
- What are the Different Models of Toyota Camry?