Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903.
The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln brand. Ford is the second-largest U.S.-based automaker and the sixth-largest in the world based on 2022 vehicle production.
Ford Motor Company encompasses two brands: Ford and Lincoln. As of 2020, there are three car brands operating under Ford Motor Company’s automotive group.
These are Ford, Lincoln, and Troller. Ford manufactures a diverse lineup of cars, trucks, and SUVs, including the Ford C-Max, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, and Mustang.
Latest Post About Ford Car Brand
- Why Did Ford Stop Making Tractors
- How to Open a Ford Dealership
- How to Bypass Ford Ignition Module
- Where to Get Ford Keys Cut
- Is It Cheaper to Order a Truck from Ford
- What is the Firing Order for a Ford 302 Engine
- Is the Ford 3.0 V6 a Good Engine?
- What is the Engine Power of the Ford F700 Truck
- How Much Do Ford Charge for Labour Per Hour
- Why Did Ford Stop Making the Ranger
- Are All Ford 4.6 Engines the Same
- How Many Ford 427 Sohc Engines were Produced