The Ford Ranger is a pickup truck model manufactured and marketed by Ford. It has been produced in multiple model lines since 1982, starting from the compact and mid-size pickup category. It is currently in its fourth generation.
The Ford Ranger is sold globally and has been used on multiple model lines of pickup trucks. It is manufactured and marketed by Ford in North and South America under the Ranger nameplate.
The Ford Ranger was discontinued after the 2011 model year due to a decline in demand for compact trucks. However, it was reintroduced in October 2018 for the 2019 model year.
The 2023 Ford Ranger is equipped with a 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine and a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission. The 2023 Ford Ranger is available in three trims: XL, XLT, and Lariat.
Common Queries About Ford Ranger
- How Much to Paint a Ford Ranger?
- How Much Does It Cost to Paint a Ford Ranger?
- How Many Catalytic Converters Does a Ford Ranger Have?
- What Does Check Gage Mean on a Ford Ranger?
- Ford Ranger 4.0 Oil Pressure Sensor Location
- Ford Ranger 5 Speed Transmission Fluid Capacity
- How to Get More Power Out of a 3.0 Ford Ranger
- Ford Ranger 2.2 Head Gasket Problems
- Ford Ranger Automatic Shift Linkage Diagram
- Rfw Lock Ford Ranger Problem
- Why is My Overdrive Light Flashing on My Ford Ranger?
- Ford Ranger Headlights Not Working
- Ford Ranger 3.0 Tdci Hard Starting Problems [Solved]
- Ford Ranger 4.0 Turns Over But Wont Start Solution
- Ford Ranger Won’t Start After Changing Battery – Quick Fix!
- Why Does My Ford Ranger Blow Black Smoke?